Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Starting a Book Club!

I love to read, I love my friends and I love an excuse to get together and have a girly party! So with all of these things that I love, I've decided to roll them all into one and form a book club where fabulous women can get together once a month and chat over cocktails about the book of the month.

You should join if you like the following:
  1. Girly books. Thought provoking books. Just books in general. (I will try to only pick books under $15 on amazon.com- If we order as a group, we can get free shipping)
  2. Meeting new people.
  3. Cocktails. (Especially pink ones) PS-I'll make virgin cocktails if desired.

If these aren't good enough reasons to join, call me and I'll try my best to convince you! Please leave a comment or shoot me an email if you would like to join. For my friends far away...you can join too! I will be posting comments and Big Sexy Meeting notes on this blog! Please, please, please send this to people that you know and that would be interested. I have a feeling that there will be much more than books discussed!

Also, VOTE on the side for the time that would be best for you, and the book you would like to start with. At our first meeting, we can pick the next book!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I am soo excited, this sounds like so much fun! you know i am totally in!!

Julie said...

Well if I got to see you once a month, I'd be in for sure. However, my love for pink coctails isn't enough to overrule my dislike for reading. And, again, I don't need any more friends in other states. It's a fabulous idea though- I wish we lived closer :o(

Michelle said...

Hi Sara!
I would love to join! Although I am afraid I may not be able to keep up! How long do we get to finish the book?
Of course I will be a "long distance" memeber :)

~Michelle