Monday, April 28, 2008

Book Club or Bust! 4.28.08

Earlier today I was sad.

I was a bad book club leader. I gave ET her book late. I forgot all about giving Ellen her book. No one (aside from MO and my Mother) read the book, including me! I'm pretty much the worst book club leader in America!

Not to mention the few people who read the book didn't like it, and everyone else who knew someone who read it thought that it sucked.

But as a Big Sexy Book Club member, I refuse to let the little things, like lack of finishing the book, get in my way!

Dinner was great. Anne, SAS, MO, and Bonnie...thanks so much for being a part of our first ramp up meeting.

After cocktails and guacamole, we decided on a new book for next month. If you're going to be a part, via Internet or meetings, please let me know so that I can be sure to include you!

No comments: